The accommodation sits across three floors, featuring a cosy sitting room with stripped wooden flooring, the kitchen with dining area that retains many of the original features, including the old Yorkshire range and flagstone flooring. Three good size bedrooms with one offering en-suite facilities, the main bathroom is large and offers a separate shower area. There is a small patio area accessed from the first floor, ideal for sitting out and relaxing. Sleeps 6: 1 x King Bedroom, 1 x Double Bedroom with en-suite, 2 x twins.
- Traditional yet modern, recently renovated throughout to a high standard
- Gas central heating, range cooker with electric and gas oven, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD player, WiFi, selection of books, games & DVDs
- Bed linen and towels inc in rental
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off street parking for 1 car plus additional parking 1 minute away in village
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Available for week, weekends or short breaks bookings. Minimum three day stay
- N.B Sorry no dogs. No smoking.
- Please note there are some steep stairs, may be unsuitable for less mobile guests